Bruce B. Chick
Bruce founded the company with Gary in 1986. He has a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from Brown University and served as Associate Director of the Metals Research Laboratory at Brown for over thirty years. Bruce currently serves as the Chairman of the Board for Ritec. He has over fifty years of experience in the field of ultrasonics and founded two successful companies. Although Bruce is involved in all aspects of the company, his principal efforts are in the area of high-power pulsers and low-noise, fast-recovery receivers.
Bruce B. Chick Publications
- A. Hikata, C. Elbaum, and B. Chick (1965), "Dislocation Contribution to the Second Harmonic Generation of Ultrasonic Waves". J. App Phys, 36, 229-236.
- R. Truell, C. Elbaum, and B. Chick (1969), Ultrasonic Methods in Solid State Physics. New York: Academic Press.
- D. Chung, D. Silverstein, and B. Chick (1969), "A Modified Ultrasonic Pulse-Echo Overlap Method for Determining Sound Velocities and Attenuation of Solids". Rev. Sci. Instr., 40, 718-720.
- A. Hikata, C. Elbaum, R. Truell, and B. Chick (1963), "Ultrasonic Attenuation and Velocity Data on Aluminum Single Crystals as a Function of Deformation and Orientation", Acta. Met., 10, 423.
- Gary Petersen, Bruce Chick, and Warren Junker, "Error Correction Methods in Gated Amplifier Absolute Velocity Measurements and Comparison with the Pulsed-Echo-Overlap Technique" in 1975 Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings. IEEE Cat. #75 CHO 9944SU.
- Bruce Chick, “Research Instruments and Systems” in Physical Acoustics: Ultrasonic Instruments and Devices II, XXIV” (Thurston, R.N., Pierce, Allan D. , and Papadakis, Emmanuel, eds. New York: Academic Press, 1999.